Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

is get comfortably numb

Observations from today's run.  On the sixth five minute run, I was listening to Comfortably Numb and believe it or not, the song actually helps me forget whatever negative feelings are trying to possess me.

I am used to running for a set distance rather than a set time.  When running for five minutes and then walking for one I lose track of how far we actually go. 

Tonight, I was on a pace that had me running/walking about two laps for each six minutes.  My pace is slower than most as more people pass me than I pass, but at that rate, I must have run over five kilometres maybe even close to six meaning that I have decided that by April 15 I should be ready to run the 8k at the Rupert Half Marathon Event.

 I will create a 60 minute playlist including 


as the end song and hope I finish the race before the playlist concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment