Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All I Really Want to Do is create a blog

As a joke, I told my daughter that I would update my facebook status every single day in 2011.  I managed to complete that frivolous resolution and when I stopped this January I realized that I missed writing about things that I had read about or observed. 

I named the blog after the Dylan song thinking I could title each post All I Really Want to Do is ... and I found a youtube video of Dylan singing the song at the Newport festival in the early 60's which I embedded into my post.  The next morning when I went to finalize the post before publishing, I discovered that the video had now been deleted by the user.

So now All I Really Want to Do is find out why it got deleted forcing me (sort of) to post this video instead.  Gotta love Sonny!



No comments:

Post a Comment